We strive to be the best community bank in America.
There is no "finish line" in our journey toward being the best. Instead, our success is measured by our commitments to create unmatched value for our customers and staff.
We fulfill these commitments:
- To our customers through meaningful relationships featuring creative solutions and outstanding service.
- To our staff members by offering a challenging and rewarding work environment.
If you are looking for a position as a member of a great team, please visit any of our branches to pick up an employment application. You may drop it off at any of our locations, or
Resource Bank, N.A.
555 Bethany Rd.
DeKalb, IL 60115
Resource Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Current Employment Opportunities
Teller, Part-Time - Various Branches
Description of Teller Position: To serve as the bank's primary contact with customers by processing transactions, managing a fund of cash, performing various customer service activities, and provide miscellaneous clerical support as needed. To actively promote the sale of all services. Requirements include a strong commitment to customer service, math aptitude, excellent verbal communication skills, and a professional appearance and manner.
Insurance Customer Service Representative/ Inside Sales - DeKalb/Bethany Branch
Description of Position: To assist clients on the phone, in written correspondence, and in person, and to actively sell products that meet their needs. To provide clerical assistance to the Director of Insurance Services and all Insurance Advisors, which includes correspondence, documentation and related forms, and other special projects as assigned. To act as the receptionist, which includes answering the telephone and performing client transactions and miscellaneous clerical duties.
Requirements: Must be multi-task oriented; Property and Casualty Insurance
Marketing Advisor, Full-Time - DeKalb/Bethany Branch
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION: To assist in the implementation of an annual, comprehensive marketing plan for Resource Bank and its departments which encompasses advertising, promotion, public relations, events, product development, and internal and external communication.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, writing and proofreading creative copy; designing and updating marketing materials, such as brochures, newsletters, flyers, advertisements, signs, banners, and invitations; maintaining websites, electronic signs, mailing lists, and providing data analytics; utilizing Resource Bank’s CRM and Microsoft Excel to distribute surveys, letters, invitations, and other marketing pieces; planning and coordinating promotional activities for internal and external clients, such as meetings, after-hours, picnics, golf outings, sports programs, and parades; maintaining the supply of promotional items; quoting and purchasing items from vendors; crafting gift baskets and other gift items; and designing and completing seasonal decorating.
REQUIREMENTS: A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field is required. A minimum of five
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with internal and external clients at all levels, while exercising an energetic and positive attitude.
- Strong grammar skills and the ability to proofread for errors and omissions.
A strongattention to detail.
- An understanding of event planning and project management.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work independently and
- The ability to multi-task several projects at once and manage priorities under tight deadlines.
- An eye for aesthetics, with the ability to create designs for gift baskets, seasonal decorating, and internal/external client-focused events.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) or other graphic design programs (Corel, GIMP, etc.).
- The capability of researching and mastering new skills and unfamiliar software as required.