A personal interest bearing checking account used by individuals with a variable, tiered interest rate. This account allows unlimited deposits, withdrawals, and check writing.
Individuals who maintain a higher minimum balance, such as professionals, dual income households, and older couples with no children living at home.
- Balance: A minimum daily balance of $1,000 or an average daily balance of $5,000 is needed to avoid a monthly service charge. Interest: The interest is tiered, based on the account balance. The rates and tiers are variable. Interest is calculated on the average daily balance, paid monthly, and credited to the account.
- Classics Checking Deposits: Deposits may be made in any amount at any time, in the lobby, drive-up, night deposit, bank by mail, or at ATM locations which accept deposits.
- Service Charges: If the balance falls below the daily minimum or average monthly balance, there is a $12.50 service charge per month.
- Free: ATM/Visa Check card
- Free: Internet Banking
- Free: Online Bill Pay
- Free: Tele-banking
- Free: Electronic Statements
- Free: Mobile Banking App
Liquidity and Earnings: A competitive interest rate is earned on the entire account balance, and checks may be written at any time.
Affordable: There is no per check writing charge or per deposit charge.
Records: Resource Bank returns an imaged copy of all cancelled checks as proof of payment and sends a comprehensive monthly statement.