It’s all FREE!
- Free ATM use, worldwide
- Free ATM/Visa Check card
- Free Internet Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay
Really, it's all free!
Most young adults use this basic checking account. An E-Z Checking account is generally opened when individuals move, or as a first-time checking account.
- Balance: An opening balance requirement of $250.00. There are no additional balance requirements to maintain the account.
- Interest: Non-Interest bearing account.
- Statements: Statements are generated monthly on statement cycle dates. Checks are listed in numerical sequencing with imaged copies of the cancelled checks. ATM transactions are listed in date order.
- Deposits: Deposits may be made in any amount at any time, in the lobby, drive-up, night deposit, bank by mail, or at ATM locations which accept deposits.
- Free: There are no monthly maintenance fees, per check charges, per deposit charges, or phone transfer charges.
- Free: ATM/Visa Check card
- Free: Internet Banking
- Free: Online Bill Pay
- Free: Use your ATM card anywhere in the world with no charge (Other banks may charge you a fee for their ATM use).
- Free: Electronic Statements.
- Free Mobile Banking App: Manage all your finances anywhere, anytime with our free mobile banking app, MyResourceBank.
- Records: Resource Bank returns an imaged copy of all cancelled checks as proof of payment and sends a comprehensive monthly statement.
- FDIC Insurance: The basic insured amount for a depositor is $250,000.00.