A dual lock deposit box used to store personal valuables and important documentation to protect them from fire, theft, and loss.
Individuals who have family heirlooms, jewelry, or personal and financial documents they wish to safeguard. Investment clients may store stocks, bonds, securities, and certificates; mortgage loan customers may store titles, deeds, and leases.
- Safety: Opening the safe deposit box requires both the customer's and the bank's key. This bank does not have duplicate keys.
- Sizes and Prices: A Client Advisor at a particular office will have a listing of the sizes and prices available at their location.
- Privacy: A private booth (coupon booth) is available for viewing, adding, or removing items.
- Fee: An annual fee is charged to our customers. A yearly billing statement can be sent or the fee can be debited from a Resource Bank account.
- Security: Personal items and documents are protected in Resource's fire resistant vault, which is also secured by an alarm system.
- Convenience: All of the customer's important papers and documents are stored in one safe location.
- Affordable: The fee is low for the security provided.