Resource Bank has all the services to make your life easier!
Lose the long lines and stress of going all over town to finish your errands, Resource Bank has it all in one-stop! Get your auto sticker renewed, use notary services, buy Mastercard gift cards, order and exchange foreign currency, use the post office, and pay your water bill at our branches!
- Auto Sticker Renewal: Skip the lines and the stress of the DMV and renew your vehicle sticker at any of our 13 branches! Our tellers can renew stickers past the expiration date for up to January of the current year using the VIN number, expiration date, and license plate number for a fee of $7.50 (unless you are a Classics member). Non-bank customers have the same fee amount, but the transaction is cash-only.
- Notary Services: Notary services are are available at every branch and for customers and non-customers alike! At every branch we have all of our receptionists, bank advisors, and most supervisors certified in notary services. This service is free to customers and non-customers receive a fee of $1.00 per stamp needed (ex. 5 page document that need a stamp on each page will cost $5.00).
- Purchase Mastercard Gift Cards: All branches have Mastercard Gift Cards available for purchase by customers and non-customers! These non-reloadable gift cards make an easy and convenient gift to give to anyone! Choose to load the card with any amount between $20.00 - $750.00 with only a fee of $4.95 per card.
- Order & Exchange Foreign Currency: Traveling abroad? If you need to purchase or exchange foreign currency for a trip, don't bother with looking for a currency exchange near you and instead go to your local Resource Bank branch! You can order or exchange foreign currency at any of our 13 branches and they will contact our operations department to order/exchange the currency and it will either be delivered to that branch or the money will be deposited to you. Exchange rates and delivery fee apply.
- Post Office Services: Combine your Post Office tasks with your bank run! Three of our branches have full-service postal units where you can purchase stamps, mailing boxes, or package envelopes and you can send packages or mail right from the bank! These Post Office services are available at our Bethany Rd, Glidden Rd, and Sycamore branches.
- Pay Your Water Bill: Make your life a little simpler and pay your water bill at the bank! Four of our bank branches accept water bill payments at no extra charge! This service is open to customers and non-customers at our Malta, Cortland, Hinckley, and Leland branches. Only available to residents of those applicable towns.